Today's window films are extremely efficient at controlling the effects of solar energy.
Relatively mild temperatures for most of the year encourages Australians to build houses and commercial premises with large areas of glass. Whilst this is a great way to provide natural light and bring a sense of the outdoors inside it also comes at an energy cost. Air conditioning provides a mechanical solution but is increasingly expensive.
Glass tinting provides a clear solution to lowering energy consumption. With solar energy reductions of up to 81%, people will feel more comfortable even close to the glass and air conditioning can operate more efficiently, improving costs and reducing the impact on the environment. See a summary of suncontrol benefits below.
- Reduce Heat - Today's window film is extremely efficient at controlling the effects of solar energy. Window tinting can provide up to 81% heat reduction when applied to untreated glass.
- Reduce Fading & sun damage - Window Tinting blocks up to 99% of harmful UV rays. This reduction combined with solar heat and glare reductions helps to protect your valuable interior furnishings from fading.
- Cut Glare - Whatever the cause - direct sunlight, or reflections from buildings, water or surrounding windows - there is a perfect window film solution to help reduce annoying glare.
- Enjoy Energy Savings - Areas of extreme sun or shade can cause interior temperature imbalances and climate control issues. Window tint can remedy this problem and significantly reduce air conditioning costs.
- Enhance Appearance - Whether it's a contemporary look or a uniform design, there are a variety of window tinting products that can aesthetically complement the appearance of a home or office building.
- It's Fast and Easy for a professional to install - There's minimal disruption to your daily lifestyle or work schedule.