The clearest films on the market
The 3M Difference
- 3M is one of the world's top 50 companies.
- 3M has been in Australia for over 50 years – has an awareness rating of 80% and is protective of its good name.
- Worldwide 3M invests $1.2billion annually in research.
- 3M invented window film (trade name Scotchtint) in 1966. It was the first window film ever to receive a patent This gives 3M over 40 years of proven performance.
- 3M is the only window film company that actually produces its own polyester, including patented microlayer and colour stable technology film.
- 3M is the only window film company to make its own adhesives - the most important ingredient in window films.
All their experience and expenditure on research enables 3M to produce the clearest films on the market whilst maintaining high performance and durability.